Ingredients (for two)
- A 1 kg sea bass
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 big onion
- 2 tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper and a bit of White wine
- Preheat the oven 170ªC
- Since the fish bakes quite fast I boiled the potatoes first. Don’t over boil them because then you have to slice them.
- Cut the tomatoes and onions in slices.
- Pour some olive oil in a Pyrex. This is to prevent the potatoes from sticking.
- Place the potatoes and then the tomatoes. Now place your fish and finally the onions. Pour some olive oil and white wine. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake it for 15 min.